Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall


 
There is no way to describe that crisp feeling of fall. Everything good happens during the fall. Cross country ends for one thing and I cannot tell you how ready I am for that to happen (running six miles a day for 10 months really does get old after a while). Halloween is close, which is the best holiday that I could ever imagine, Thanksgiving, then my birthday (just saying), and Christmas. The holidays just creep up on you and then, like rapid fire, they’re here and everything goes so fast paced. There’s the feeling of energy to the crisp air that I just can’t describe. It’s such a transition from the leisurely feeling of summer. I am ready for things to start moving faster. I am ready to start wearing jeans again. I am ready to be able to run in weather that feels cooler than the Sahara Desert for the last few weeks of cross country. I am undeniably ready for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment